We think it’s safe to say that the most significant benefit of installing Kodi on Firestick is getting full access to the list of addons that the media player has to offer. These addons are developed by third-party developers, and they make it possible for users to access paid content such as PPV events that are usually locked behind a paywall.
Kodi’s community is always working on new addons that function as media scrappers and scripts for videos. Thanks to this, Firestick users can never get bored because they can stream any type of show they want using Kodi’s addons. This also includes live TV channels that are not officially available for free on Firestick.
Even though Kodi supports hundreds of third-party addons, the most popular one is Exodus Redux. The “secret” behind Exodus Redux’s massive popularity is that the addon features a plethora of movies, TV shows, documentaries, live TV channels, and other premium content. To make things even better, the addon benefits from full-fledged developer support, and this means that its software and content is updated on a weekly basis.
With that being said, today we are going to show everyone how to install Exodus Redux. We will present the guide in a step-by-step method that is easy to follow and understand. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have any additional questions left unanswered.
Exodus Redux on Firestick – What Does it Have to Offer?
Right from the start, we want to mention that the video library provided by Exodus Redux on Firestick is massive! You can access thousands of movies, TV shows, documentaries and so on that you will never get bored again. The cool thing about this addon is that it relies on multiple public content providers that are constantly updating the streaming library with fresh and exciting content to watch.
While the majority of Exodus Redux’s library is provided by the default OpenScrapers tools, the addon does a fantastic job of implementing support for AllDebrid so that it offers playback cached torrents. This makes Exodus Redux one of the best addons for Kodi. Those unfamiliar with AllDebrid should know that it makes it possible for Exodus Redux users to stream content in 4K HDR and 1080p Full HD quality. Therefore, your favorite movies and TV shows will be more immersive than ever.
Another important feature that makes Exodus Redux stand out when compared to similar addons is its user-friendly interface. The developers have designed an intuitive interface that makes it simple for users to find new shows to watch. That’s not all. The content is automatically organized by multiple categories such as genre, for example. Now, let’s go ahead and check out the top 5 features that the addon brings to Firestick.
Exodus Redux on Firestick – Top 5 Features
- The addon provides Kodi users with access to a massive video library;
- The content is automatically organized by multiple categories;
- All the content features subtitles in various languages;
- Users can authorize their Trakt accounts to Exodus Redux (watchlist sync);
- Exodus Redux is free to use.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi
As previously mentioned in the intro, the most significant benefit of installing Kodi on Firestick is getting access to the official list of addons. Considering that Exodus Redux is a third-party addon, it should come as no surprise to find out that you will need first to access the dedicated Exodus Redux repository manually. If you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry because we will show you. Follow the guide below.
First Step: Enable Installation form “Unknown Sources”
Since Exodus Redux needs to be downloaded from a third-party source, you will need to do this through a method called sideload, similar to Android. The tricky part about sideloading apps and addons is that they are compatible only with devices that have enabled the “Unknown Sources” option in the settings panel.
- Open Kodi on your Firestick;
- Access the Settings menu by selecting the gear icon (in the top-left corner);
- Now, select the System panel (at the bottom of the list);
- Select the Addons option and toggle the slider located next to “Unknown Sources” (shown below)
- Select Yes to dismiss the pop-up warning.
Second Step: Install the Addon Repository
Now that sideloading has been enabled on your device, the next step is to download and install the addon repository. Here’s how to do it:
- Access the Settings menu on Kodi once again and select File Manager;
- Select Add Source in the File Manager menu;
- A new pop-up window will appear, and you need to click on <None>;
- Now, type in the following link https://i-a-c.github.io/ (shown below);
- Type Exodus Redux in the field and select OK to add the source (you can name the source as you like);