Ever since streaming took over the entertainment industry, more and more people are realizing that they can access an endless amount of content without needing to install a cable and satellite. The popularity of streaming services and devices such as Firestick has skyrocketed during this past couple of years in the United States because streaming services now offer access to hours upon hours of premium content that can’t be found anywhere else.
To make things even better, you also end up paying less money on a streaming subscription than you would on the traditional cable and satellite dish.
The benefits of choosing to stream your favorite movies and TV shows are many, but the most important one is the freedom it gives you. You are no longer tied to a year-long contract with the television provider, and you can access all your favorite shows at any hour of the day. That’s not all. You can also say goodbye to dealing with ads because paying for a premium subscription gets rid of this annoyance.
However, there is a downside to the popularity of streaming services. Popular providers such as YouTube, for example, are charging a hefty price of their monthly subscription. Fortunately, here is where third-party IPTV services come in and save the day. Services such as Outer Limits IPTV make it possible for users to access all their favorite content by paying affordable subscriptions.
With that being said, today, we are going to show you how to install Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick. Make sure to stick around for the end because we will also present a guide that teaches you how to use Outer Limits IPTV and all the unique features that it offers.
Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick – What Does it Offer?
Outer Limits IPTV is one of the world’s biggest third-party IPTV services, and it’s popular among streaming fans who are looking for affordable ways to access their favorite content. By installing Outer Limits IPTV on your Firestick device, you will receive instant access to a library that contains over 5000 live TV channels!
The great thing about this third-party IPTV is the fact that it offers channels from the United States, the United Kingdom, Latin America, Canada, Central America, and North America. Therefore, you are guaranteed to find an interesting and exciting channel to watch every time that you open Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick.
If you love watching sports and following the latest news, you will have a blast using Outer Limits IPTV on your Firestick. The app comes bundled with all the premium sports and entertainment channels; this includes big brands such as ESPN, MLB Network, WWE Network, NBA TV, and many more others.
If this isn’t impressive enough, you should know that Outer Limits IPTV is also capable of providing access to live and on-demand content that is usually available only through the PPV (pay-per-view) model. As a result, you will be able to watch ESPN+, HBO, and Showtime without having to pay a single dime.
Since we are talking about popular on-demand content and PPV shows, we need to mention that Outer Limits IPTV is constantly updated with all the latest UFC and WWE events. Therefore, UFC fans will no longer have to spend $60 to watch the latest fights or visit a bar where the show is streaming.
You are in total control when using Outer Limits IPTV. The last feature that we want to highlight is Outer Limits IPTV’s built-in EPG (Electronic Program Guide) support. This is an essential feature to have on your Firestick device because it allows you to watch shows at any hour of the day, no matter if they have already aired. You will no longer be required to plan your day around the TV schedule.
Before we get into the installation guide for Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick, we want to note that there are two versions of the IPTV app: Legacy and Smarters Pro. The basic version costs $20 per month, and if you choose to purchase a 12-month subscription, you will receive a deal that amounts up to $120 for the full year.
You will get the option to choose between a clean or adult variant of Outer Limits IPTV. In addition, all versions of Outer Limits IPTV include 24/7 customer support that will help you solve all problems that you may encounter.
Outer Limits IPTV Top 5 Features
- Outer Limits IPTV provides users with access to more than 5000 Live TV channels alongside movies and TV shows;
- You will not need to pay any additional costs to access exclusive sport and entertainment events;
- All subscriptions include 24/7 customer support;
- Outer Limits IPTV is compatible with Fire TV Voice Remote;
- There is an Android version of the app to help you bring all your favorite content everywhere you go.
How Do You Subscribe to Outer Limits IPTV?
As previously mentioned, Outer Limits IPTV offers multiple subscription levels. All subscriptions are available as clean or adult. Check them out below:
- 1 Month – $20 for two devices;
- 1 Month – $30 for four devices;
- 3 Months – $50 for two devices;
- 6 Months – $90 for two devices;
- 12 Months – $170 for two devices.
We think it’s safe to say that Outer Limits IPTV is offering a much greater deal than traditional cable and satellite TV providers. If you decided what subscription you want to purchase, follow the steps below to pay for it.
- Visit outerlimitsiptv.com from your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone;
- Click on the Subscribe button;
- Click on Order Now and select the subscription plan that you want to purchase;
- Fill in your personal info and preferred method of payment;
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Continue
- Next, go ahead and click on Checkout to get redirected to the account creation page;
- Fill in your personal info again;
- Click on Complete Order, and you are done.
All that is left to do is wait for the confirmation email to arrive in your inbox. This might take up to three hours. The email is where you will find your Outer Limits IPTV details and M3U URL, which can be used as an alternative player for the content provided by the third-party IPTV.
Sidenote: We want to mention that the only accepted payment method on Outer Limits IPTV is PayPal.
How to Install Outer Limits ITPV on Firestick
Unlike most third-party apps that you can install on Firestick, the latest APK file for Outer Limits IPTV can be downloaded directly from the app’s official website. Without any further ado, here is how you can install Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick:
As is the case with all third-party apps and services that are not available to download from official stores, you will need to sideload them. This is possible by manually downloading and installing the APK version of the app on your Firestick. However, this only works on devices that have enabled the “Unknown Sources” option. Don’t worry. We will show you how to do it.
- Access the Settings panel on your Fire TV (from the home screen);
- Select My Fire TV (or Device/Device & Software if you are running on an older software version);
- Select Developer options;
- Go ahead and access Apps from Unknown Sources (ignore the warning that tells you not to enable the option);
- Select Turn On, and the warning will disappear (Outer Limits IPTV is safe to install).
In order for you to be able to install APK files on your Firestick manually, you are required to get an app called Downloader. Fortunately, the app is available to download directly from the Amazon Appstore.
- Access the Fire TV home screen and click on Search (magnifying glass icon);
- Type or use the Voice button to search for Downloader;
- Select the Downloader app from the drop-down search results list (shown below);
- Click on the Downloader app logo;
- Next, click on the Get/Download option to start the installation process;
- Wait for the installation process to finish, and you are done here.
Download and Install Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
- Open Downloader and select Allow to give the app permission to read and write files on your device’s storage space. Click Ok to dismiss the window;
- From the downloader home page, select the address bar and type in the following link: https://bit.ly/2ZoPd7U [Outer Limits Pro];
- Next, click Go and wait for the Outer Limits Pro Smarters APK file to start downloading;
- When the APK file finishes downloading, a pop-up window will appear where you need to click Install;
- Wait for the installation process to finish and click Done. Make sure to delete the APK file from Downloader after installing in order to free up the internal storage space.
If you followed the steps until now, this means that you have successfully installed Outer Limits PRO on your Firestick. The next step is to head over to the Fire TV home screen and launch the app (it can be found in the Your Apps & Channels menu). If the app doesn’t appear in the menu by any chance, you should click on See All to expand the list.
How to Sign in to Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
Make sure to check your inbox to see if the email from Outer Limits IPTV has arrived. The login credentials are included in the mail. If the email has yet to arrive, you need to wait until it does because you can’t log in yet. Assuming that you already have access to your credentials, you can go ahead and sign in by following the next steps.
- Launch Outer Limits PRO on your Firestick device;
- Fill your personal info with the credentials that you received in the email;
- Select Add Users and click on your IPTV profile. The app will begin to automatically download all the available playlists, logos, and artwork for the 5000+ on-demand live channels, movies, and TV shows.
The download process may take up to five minutes because there are many channels, but you can access all the content that Outer Limits IPTV has to offer after it finishes.
User Guide for Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
Now that you have installed Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick, you can access a plethora of exciting and entertaining content. The question that remains is how to do it? The most important tip that we want to share is to install and enable the EPG option as soon as possible.
The reason behind this is that the EPG option makes it possible to watch live TV whenever you want, no matter the official TV schedule. You can access live TV, movies, or TV shows with the simple click of a button, as shown in the image below.
If you are searching for a specific channel or movie, you can always choose to search directly for it through the built-in search bar (magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner). You can also click on the three-dot icon to access the menu panel and shortcuts to the home page. We highly advise you to Favorite the channels that you like the most so that they are easier to find. You can Favorite any channel directly from the Firestick remote.
One of the best features that Outer Limits IPTV offers for Firestick is the support for multi-screen viewing. As the feature’s name implies, you can watch multiple channels at the same time. This is a super useful feature to have around if you love watching sports, and two of your favorite teams are playing at the same time.
You will never miss an important moment again! The multi-screen feature can be accessed from the Outer Limits IPTV app home page, and it can display simultaneous streams in a 2×2 grid.
If you enjoy spending your free time relaxing and watching on-demand content, Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick is a must. There aren’t any other apps that feature a video library that contains over 5,000 live channels, movies, and TV shows.
Not just that, but we think that the monthly subscription price for the third-party IPTV app is quite affordable when considering how much content it offers. Nonetheless, let us know in the comments section below if you have any questions left unanswered.